Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks i'm a few post away from hitting the magical 1K (ok nothing magical but don't be so technical)

I've decided i'm going to do my giveaways different than most, i'll be doing a few forum specific give aways.

The AR forum will be one of those give aways, and up for grabs is...

1 FDE Magpul MS2 sling

Here is what you must do to enter...

Shoot up a terrorist or other bad guy looking target with your AR and post a picture of it no later than September 11th.

those that do will have their names placed in a hat and the winner will be drawn and announced September 12th. to prevent anyone from google image searching the pic must have your screen name writen in pen on the target. Your ugly mug being in the shot is completely up to you.

good luck guys.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Good idea and very kind of you to do a giveaway. I'm going to have to get me a target to shoot and enter. Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Oh I am so in. I think my range still carries Osama targets, or Gaddafi targets. I'll find something.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Congrats on your upcoming 1K post...:)

·
Registered
243 Posts
its a pic of a bad guy in stealth, please use your imagination!
Edit: I know its not my forum name but is my real name, from the family trip to the range to zero in the AR, i also have a lil video of my son shooting it as well.

·
Registered
591 Posts
if it is a real terrorist does it count??? sorry couldn't resist!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real terrorist would be awesome but we gotta keep this forum family friendly(ish).

·
Registered
827 Posts
Very nice Gift your giving away.

I'm going in for my second back surgery in the morning. I will try and get out to the range within a week or two, my little one has been begging me to take her out shooting, but i've been pretty much crumpled over lately. (she put an AR Upper on her back to school list, and mom laughed). She's my little (14) girl. :D

Will post a target soon I hope.

Stay Safe.

·
Registered
334 Posts
man i forgot about this. shot up a zombie target this morning with the XD and the AR

-Tim

·
Registered
892 Posts
Crap I forgot about this. Going to have to put a reminder in my phone for when I get back from vacation.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP come on guys post up those targets

·
Registered
892 Posts
Here is my target. Didn't get to shoot as long as I wanted, skies were very dark and it started pouring.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's one.
Used it for a 200yd zero the other day.
Where you zeroing a shot gun? lol

Willow you need to get your screen name writen on that target, rules are rules.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice Gift your giving away.

I'm going in for my second back surgery in the morning. I will try and get out to the range within a week or two, my little one has been begging me to take her out shooting, but i've been pretty much crumpled over lately. (she put an AR Upper on her back to school list, and mom laughed). She's my little (14) girl. :D

Will post a target soon I hope.

Stay Safe.
Pic of the list will get you qualified, I think me and the rest of the guys here would wanna see than list. BTW 14 isn't so little any more you might want to consider hanging shot up targets on every door in your house incase she brings any boys around.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Willow you need to get your screen name writen on that target, rules are rules.
I knew I was going to forget something, will fix it in a bit.

***Edit - Fixed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts