Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the status of my app online and it shows, "Application Completed - license issued or certificate active." Hopefully it won't take them to long to get it mailed out!! I'll be checking the mail with anticipation everyday!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could say the same for mine...still waiting...
When did you submit your app? I sent mine in around the end of September.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grrr...mine was received Sept. 24th...

Where do you find your pin??? I don't remember creating one.

Well, I paid the state fee before I went for my class, the state sent me a packet with a letter that had a pin number on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i checked the mail when i got home and to my suprise my CHL had arrived!! Now I can finally carry legally!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Taking the class on the 6th (next Saturday!), hope it comes as fast as yours did, based on what i've been reading, I've been preparing myself for a 6 month wait, lol. It's hard to even find a class that's not filled these days.

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Taking the class on the 6th (next Saturday!), hope it comes as fast as yours did, based on what i've been reading, I've been preparing myself for a 6 month wait, lol. It's hard to even find a class that's not filled these days.Congrats!
I'm scheduled for the week after (the 13th). I was lucky to slide into that class because I was originally scheduled for a Feb. 8th class... That's how busy it has been in these parts.

Don

·
Registered
27 Posts
you boys get yours fast....they told me in class they have 90 days and expect it on the 87th day.....i got it on the 86th day...
my sons took almost 6 months to arrive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts