Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Basic 16in carbine today at a shop carry handle upper,dont know what brand but that sucker was 2000 bucks! Get the hell out of here!Talk about getting raped at the gun shop! I still blown away,for that price it should have been top of the line with all the goodys.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Did they at least offer a warm embrace with purchase? :shock:

I saw a Basic 16in carbine today at a shop carry handle upper,dont know what brand but that sucker was 2000 bucks! Get the hell out of here!Talk about getting raped at the gun shop! I still blown away,for that price it should have been top of the line with all the goodys.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
My cornhole aches just from reading that.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Make sure you bring in a spoon to leave on the counter next time.....:lol:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
A free reach around is offered with every purchase.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Went into a pawn shop a few weeks ago, they usually have a good selection and decent prices....Colt LE 16" $2200 Oly 20" $1400 a bunch of AK's, the cheapest of which looked worse than the ones ive seen in Iraq, and it was $700

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
It would be nice if everyone would just stop buying at these prices. It is funny to see all the lowers and complete rifles on Gun Broker with ZERO bids. Unfortunately, in the real world, if you don't buy now you probably won't get what you want!

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
It would be nice if everyone would just stop buying at these prices. It is funny to see all the lowers and complete rifles on Gun Broker with ZERO bids. Unfortunately, in the real world, if you don't buy now you probably won't get what you want!
I have what I need. A handful of aks and some other fun stuff, however I would love it if Obama does nothing and all these folks are stuck with overpriced **** they cant sell for near what they paid for it and a huge credit card bill

·
Registered
709 Posts
Jesus that is outrageous, at the show yesterday I saw a lady selling her AR. Well she had paper stuck to it with the price and all I saw a $600 so I asked to see asked her how much and she said $1600:neutral:. See I looked it over, the Bolt Carrier was rusted the bolt has a god awful amount of carbon build up on the back, and the barrel was dirty as hell with an OLY upper and DBL star lower. Some people are nuts.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Went the funshow today. Ugh! :evil:

But I did score a killer trade deal on some ammo - got some Winchester LE Ranger-T 127+P+ 9mm. :twisted:

·
Banned
7,749 Posts
I saw a Basic 16in carbine today at a shop carry handle upper,dont know what brand but that sucker was 2000 bucks!
Even if things come to pass like all of you think will once Obama is sworn in there is no way prices can stay like this if a gun shop is going to want to move merchandise. Mark my words .... a year from now prices will have moderated and a bit of sanity will have returned to buyers minds on what they will pay. Prices will follow.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Did they offer to kick your dog with every purchase?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts