Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a use Colt 6721. Which is the AR-15A3 Tactical. It's about 5 years old with about 400 rounds through it. I got the rifle, 5 30 mags., 1 20 mag, 5-1 scope, sling, and case, plus a custom compensator for $900.00. Just wondering if you fine folks thought I got a good deal or not.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sounds about right for a used Colt.

·
Premium Member
3,822 Posts
Na, you got ripped! Just kidding...just kidding...sounds like you scored!! What scope? Mags? Factory Colts are cool; they always work. Yeah, perhaps the quality is just a bit higher?

Tell us how she shoots. Pics? Ditch that compensator and get a Vortex. It's neat that you can buy a fine Colt, shoot it, and still turn a good $profit$ reselling it. HB of CJ :) :) :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got my Colt last week. It is my first AR and I'm still a noob. I well really surprised to find out it does not have a fully shrouded firing pin. I would like to find out what else sets it apart from the 6920. I guess i should contact Colt with the serial # and see what info I can get. I have not been able to shoot her yet, but hope to very soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts