Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.png
image.png
New to the site but thought about posting this belt clip up to see if anyone has used it and what they thought about it. I have a subcompact mod 2 and thinking about buying this product for concealment use.

What do you think about the clip?
Does it damage the back of the pistol at all?

Thank you looking forward to reading your comments.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B018...0_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0VPRBKXF8VKT8549W6GX

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
I'm pretty sure @Gigantore used this or something similar. Maybe he'll weigh in.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I'm pretty sure @Gigantore used this or something similar. Maybe he'll weigh in.
I did. Its actually a pretty cool idea. It fits well, and does its job. The only issue is carrying with one in the chamber, since the trigger isn't covered. But I wore one for over a year. Definitely makes the footprint of the pistol smaller when carrying concealed. But the issue with the exposed trigger is a deal breaker for some. Just be careful, and don't shoot your dick off;)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
No. Just no. Doesn't matter how many people claim to use it loaded with one in the chamber, it's just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
The clip combined with a MIC-type (trigger guard) holster would give you some penis protection.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use it on my XDS. I also combine it with a trigger guard from On Your 6. Works GREAT. This is my preferred carry method. Appendix carry. The only thing I would have you consider is if you live in a hot climate, your body sweat will dirty the pistol a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did. Its actually a pretty cool idea. It fits well, and does its job. The only issue is carrying with one in the chamber, since the trigger isn't covered. But I wore one for over a year. Definitely makes the footprint of the pistol smaller when carrying concealed. But the issue with the exposed trigger is a deal breaker for some. Just be careful, and don't shoot your dick off;)
That's what the GRIP SAFETY IS FOR! That's the main reason why this gun is better for a Techna clip than a Glock. Unless your morbidly obese I can't see the grip safety and trigger being pulled at the same time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. Just no. Doesn't matter how many people claim to use it loaded with one in the chamber, it's just silly.

That's what the GRIP SAFETY IS FOR! That's the main reason why this gun is better for a Techna clip than a Glock. Unless your morbidly obese I can't see the grip safety and trigger being pulled at the same time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No trigger protection, no way!:shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts