Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what can you guys tell me about this gun? i love the look the the EBR and kinda want a evil pistol to go with them. I know its not very practical and have herd a few say there just garbage.

a guy near me has a tec dc-9 with 6 32round clips for like 575$. would any of you guys consider getting a gun like this ?, and why or why not?

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
tec9 s are generally junky, dont want to feed, ftf, fte, etc if you want an evil pistol get you an ak pistol

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Tec 9's kind of remind me of liberator pistols. They look interesting, but they're some of the most ineffective weapons I've ever come across. Go grab that Glock 17 you're thinking about and don't look back. It's going to balance and shoot a lot better than an AK pistol, and it will be 100% better than the Tec 9.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gotta love the looks of the Tec-9. I wanted one for a while until I read the reveiws on them. Then I ran across a MAC-11 for a price I couldnt pass up, it shoots suprisingly well, and I dont have a need for a Tec anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Here is my 1985 Interdynamic KG-99 in the rare mini cofiguration:

The Interdynamic company was around for just one year in 1985 and was later turned into the TEC company as we know it today. I still have this pistol and it feeds perfectly with of all things WOLF ammo! :lol:
Throws out a spectacular fireball when shot at night! I guess that tiny barrel doesn't give the powder time to burn off :twisted: tee hee hee.

$575 for a Tec-DC? No way! I wouldn't do it :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
By the way, all TECs are closed bolt.

The early KG-9 is a open bolt (the grandfather, previous of my KG-99) ;)

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
By the way, all TECs are closed bolt.

The early KG-9 is a open bolt (the grandfather, previous of my KG-99) ;)
That is why I asked the ???

One is class III, like the KG-9.

Some people have them and do
not even know it. :(

Ed

·
Registered
129 Posts
i purchased a kg-99 for $325 at a local gun show with 3 mags..I thru a hellfire trigger system on it to see it in action ..I will update when the weather breaks and i can take it ouside to see if it was worth the money

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
You will like it! Where in blazes
did you find a 'Hellfire' add on?

Ed

·
Registered
129 Posts
You will like it! Where in blazes
did you find a 'Hellfire' add on?

Ed
just google hellfire trigger systems its mounted outside the weapon to make them Legal....i have yet to try it cant wait for the weather to break....Seems like its gonna cost me alot more in ammo

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I ended up on the wrong side of what appeared to be a fully automatic version of one of those things once. Not what I call a good time. Cost me $20 in coffee. I'll get that SOB someday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts