Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
OMFG... I'm gonna shoot myself....... Does nobody read?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh snap that has been posted already twice today... This is what i get for not reading every post in the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Oh snap that has been posted already twice today... This is what i get for not reading every post in the forum.
It's not jsut every post, its like three threads down.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Oh, come on. You KNEW from the title where it was going, yet you clicked it.

Do you even read? Or are you just a glutton for punishment?
It's still a repost and for the third time in one day. :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it "Cock bag" not "Cock ***", unless I am thinking of a different part of the movie.
Nope, it's from the terrorist chase scene, when they're playing 'chicken' in the Jeeps. They say "Surprise, Cock-****!" (not "cock ***"), and then press a button that flips a ramp down off of the hood, just before they're about to collide. This launches the terrorists over the front of their jeep (hummer?), and their Jeep explodes.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nope, it's from the terrorist chase scene, when they're playing 'chicken' in the Jeeps. They say "Surprise, Cock-****!" (not "cock ***"), and then press a button that flips a ramp down off of the hood, just before they're about to collide. This launches the terrorists over the front of their jeep (hummer?), and their Jeep explodes.

Ahhh that's right. I am thinking of the end scene when they are in the palace and he tells Gary, "Well, looks like you're with me cock bag"...priceless either way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts