Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
I haven't used it ... But I can buy it in the ... Free state of Arizona.

Have you looked to see if they can ship to your state ... http://www.tannerrite.com

·
Registered
187 Posts
I would recommend buying this stuff while you still can. I bought some for the 4th this year. I was not disappointed. It gets more fun the more creative you are. Just don't get too stupid with it. It is more powerful than you think.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Smear it with peanut butter and wait for a critter to eat it :cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a friend whom has never shot a 7.62x51/ .308.
I want to place some tannerite in an old fridge. Maybe tape a bottle to the inside of the door. Then strategically place a paper target on the outside of the door and shut it.
I then want to invite said friend over for his debut on my .308.
Then sit back and watch him soil his pants!:twisted:
I should vidio and youtube it!:lol:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I have a friend whom has never shot a 7.62x51/ .308.
I want to place some tannerite in an old fridge. Maybe tape a bottle to the inside of the door. Then strategically place a paper target on the outside of the door and shut it.
I then want to invite said friend over for his debut on my .308.
Then sit back and watch him soil his pants!:twisted:
I should vidio and youtube it!:lol:
Tape three of them together, place a propane tank inside with the valve open. I mean if you're gonna do something, do it right. ( eye wear and hard-hats are optional but recommended lolol )

·
Registered
375 Posts
Tannerite is a lot of fun. You just have to use common sense. I'm in Arizona and go to a spot that is not populated to shoot it. You are taking a chance of having to answer some questions and explaining to a possibly angry LEO just what exactly you are shooting at, and in their directions it plainly states that people have received tickets for disturbing the peace. Some gun shops will sell it in individual 5lb and 10lb canisters so you don't have to purchase a full box. Please note that once you mix it, you CANNOT LEGALLY transport it.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
The LEO around here all no what it is, and they are more likely than not, willing to give it a shot themselves. It can be VERY dangerous once you start blowing stuff up, so be careful. A small "target" can launch a 50 gallon plastic drum 30+ feet up in the air. There are creative ways to launch bowling balls several hundred feet in the air :D and what goes up, must come down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts