Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hello again,
I am just getting set up here with my new profile- getting used to the site. Glad to hear that Talon Grips are familiar. We have options for more than just Glocks, check us out. We are expanding.

After a lot searching we finally found a suitable rubber texture to offer the concealed carry community. The material is as thin as possible keeping the grip size to factory spec while offering a tacky anti-slip surface.

Shipping is free as always on grip orders. Please visit Talon Grips for Glock Guns and have a look.

Thanks,

·
Registered
57 Posts
After XDtalk posted Talon Grips was now a sponsor, I checked out their website and instantly ordered a set for my SA XD Service model. Should be here either on Saturday or Monday. Can't wait to test them out at my next week's USPSA match. Thanks guys!

·
Banned
185 Posts
I installed some Talon Rubber texture grips to my XD 9SC which I use for ccw. I love the feel and the look. There are zero issues with the texture rubbing me the wrong way or wearing out my Don Hume iwb holster. I only wish it came further up the backstrap and included 2 oval pieces for the thumb and trigger finger rests. I personally like the "T". Branding is a must and it's done tastefully while also blending in with the firearm. imo it doesn't detract from asthetics of the firearm or usefullness of the added grip.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Do these fit the sub-compact as is or is trimming required? Trying to decide between this or a hague handall jr.. Thanks

·
Banned
185 Posts
Do these fit the sub-compact as is or is trimming required? Trying to decide between this or a hague handall jr.. Thanks
I installed the Talon Rubber texture grip on my xd 9 sub compact. I did have to trim a little but it was easy enough to do. If you want more grip that won't move, peel and/or add bulk, then go with Talon.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.