Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I really like to use Talon grips but the Giant T logo sways me away from it. Would you start making models without the T- logo cutout?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hello again,
I am just getting set up here with my new profile- getting used to the site. Glad to hear that Talon Grips are familiar. We have options for more than just Glocks, check us out. We are expanding.

After a lot searching we finally found a suitable rubber texture to offer the concealed carry community. The material is as thin as possible keeping the grip size to factory spec while offering a tacky anti-slip surface.

Shipping is free as always on grip orders. Please visit Talon Grips for Glock Guns and have a look.

Thanks,

·
Registered
57 Posts
After XDtalk posted Talon Grips was now a sponsor, I checked out their website and instantly ordered a set for my SA XD Service model. Should be here either on Saturday or Monday. Can't wait to test them out at my next week's USPSA match. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
So no option of ordering the grips without the (T) logo? I really like the talon grips except for the T-logo.
Hi XDMan, the T logo and the grip go together however the logo has been made much smaller and moved back to the left side of the firearm. New web pics should be up within the week! :cool:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ordered a grip for my SC. Thanks!

·
Banned
185 Posts
I installed some Talon Rubber texture grips to my XD 9SC which I use for ccw. I love the feel and the look. There are zero issues with the texture rubbing me the wrong way or wearing out my Don Hume iwb holster. I only wish it came further up the backstrap and included 2 oval pieces for the thumb and trigger finger rests. I personally like the "T". Branding is a must and it's done tastefully while also blending in with the firearm. imo it doesn't detract from asthetics of the firearm or usefullness of the added grip.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Do these fit the sub-compact as is or is trimming required? Trying to decide between this or a hague handall jr.. Thanks

·
Banned
185 Posts
Do these fit the sub-compact as is or is trimming required? Trying to decide between this or a hague handall jr.. Thanks
I installed the Talon Rubber texture grip on my xd 9 sub compact. I did have to trim a little but it was easy enough to do. If you want more grip that won't move, peel and/or add bulk, then go with Talon.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts