Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a few days ago about wanting a P238. I was going to save up money a little at a time and maybe get one by Xmas. Well I just happened to be browsing Armslist last night and BOOM!

2ish months old. Owner said 100 down the pipe.
Extra mag with extension
BlackHawk Pocket holster.
3 boxes of range ammo 1 box of SD ammo.
$400. I had to jump on it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
nice grab i bought my 238 equinox about 2 month ago. I love the ext mag a little pinky to me is a big difference. Mine has been eating everything i feed it. As long as it was made sometime in 2011 it should run perfect. I heard there were some issues back in 2010 and before. The are great little pocket joys

·
Premium Member
127,724 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice grab i bought my 238 equinox about 2 month ago. I love the ext mag a little pinky to me is a big difference. Mine has been eating everything i feed it. As long as it was made sometime in 2011 it should run perfect. I heard there were some issues back in 2010 and before. The are great little pocket joys
4/11 is the date on the case. I wont be able to get to the range until this weekend but I haven't heard anything but good reviews about them.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
that just pisses me off... hahaha... if i seen that deal i would of taking that in a heart beat... good find

·
Registered
892 Posts
Very nice gun. I plan on getting one of those in the future.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those are sweet looking little guns. Congrats on the deal. I'd like to get one eventually, though I'm torn between the equinox and titanium rainbow versions.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Man! You stole that one. I just picked one up at my LGS and payed a lot more than that. And no free ammo. :(

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Great deal on a great pistol. I love mine.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Buying one right now. Wife wants the HD...so...the wife gets an HD!

Update...ordered one for $580 on line...could not find a steal like yours, but this is a good price for around here. They run up to $100 depending on the model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts