Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Yes it does, STAY AWAY...UBER ILLEGAL!!!

Its also an underfolder receiver with three position marks on the receiver....a bunch came in like that but were supposed to destroyed because of the '3rd' hole.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
What's the "evil third hole?" I hope to buy an AK before Obanma outlaws everything. Is this something I should watch out for?

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
What's the "evil third hole?" I hope to buy an AK before Obanma outlaws everything. Is this something I should watch out for?
Its where the sear for full auto goes. that is a machine gun in the eyes of the ATF and you will go to jail whether the sear is in there or not. Even if you rivet the hole closed, its still illegal. If you happen to have one, you better get it welded closed and finished so it cannot be seen inside or out, or get another receiver and trash the one with 3 holes. The selector marks don't matter, I have 3 with them-but no third hole.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Its where the sear for full auto goes. that is a machine gun in the eyes of the ATF and you will go to jail whether the sear is in there or not.
:shock:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Its where the sear for full auto goes. that is a machine gun in the eyes of the ATF and you will go to jail whether the sear is in there or not.
Thats almost as bad as ohio's law that any gun that can shoot more then 31 rounds with out reloading is considered a machine gun.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
So where is the third hole? How can you tell?

·
Registered
378 Posts
exactly....no drums or 40 round mags for us....or factory glock 33 round mags. Its primarily in place for a additional charge when a crime is committed, but its still a law on the books.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts