Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Insight X2L!!!!! it's a laser light combination. it fits perfectly on the xd9sc. it has two modes full on and momentary. the light is always on and the laser is optional. the only downside is there is no laser only setting, but since your loking for a light thats simply a plus. it is a very goof light. in my house with all the light off i can still see very clearly. i haven't shot it yet to see how it handles recoil, but i will let you know tomorrow:mrgreen:. i'm very impressed with it so far

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Streamlight TLR-1. If you aren't looking to drop a ton of cash, it is definitely the best option.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I go X2 (no laser) on the subcompact, with a TLR-2 on the .40 4". Generally not real big on lasers, but it does have a fear factor to it, especially at night.

The Insight X2 / X2L aren't super bright, but they are bright enough for in-house work and are about as compact as you get. TLRs are much bulkier / heavier.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the X2L, they have went up a size and I thought about it but it looked like a lot or weight hanging off the end of the gun.

Actually I only wanted the flashlight but the laser has that added feat factor, so yeah.

Thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts