Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all different lights will fit the XD sub? And by fit I mean what lights will fit about the size of the XML? I'm trying to decide on a light and dont want something sticking out 2 feet 8) Is the XML my only choice?

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
That is the trouble. There are none/very few to be had, currently. Insight is pushing the X2, which is a bit pricey, but worth the money.

I like the XML's price better. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but along the same lines, who makes holsters that fit the xml fixed to the gun? I want a thigh rig in kydex for my subcompact with a light for work.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Not 100% yet, however I believe output is one of the main differences. I also think the X2 is not a Springfield Armory OEM light, so others can now install it on non-SA guns. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Old School said:
Not 100% yet, however I believe output is one of the main differences. I also think the X2 is not a Springfield Armory OEM light, so others can now install it on non-SA guns. :)
lol ok, so if there isn't a lumen difference I agree with you on the neutral branding. We all know where the X2 originally came from though :wink:
-hype

1 - 10 of 10 Posts