Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Kinda cool but till my 12 pack turns into a 6 pack the extra mag placement is useless for me

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The magazine placement has me wondering too. I just don't know how comfortable it would be. Website says they can be separated. Was trying to find someone who knew first hand. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
21 Posts
looks like a clone of the incog from g code and from what i have read is that those are really comfortable but i agree if you guys the mag with get in the way of the 12 pack.

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
They do look cool, but I'm not sold on appendix carry....seems like it would get uncomfortable while seated/driving. How do you guys who carry that way deal with that?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already carry appendix. And driving and sitting have never bothered me. Sometimes I do need to adjust my holster after sitting but after that it's good. It may also be that I am on the skinnier side of things too. So my belly never gets in the way!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just received word from the guys at T-REX that they can accomadate for Laser Grips.

Simply order NONE for a sweat guard and note that you have Laser Grips in the Comments/Notes section as you finalize your order.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
^^^That's one of the better reviews on gun gear I've seen. To-the-point, showing the strong points and range or quick deployment capability too---very nice!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I haven't used one personally but a special forces co worker of mine says he loves it. The 'claw' keeps the rig and more importantly the weapon pulled tight to the body for concealment. Rigs with these types of attachments are truly meant for AIWB but can be worn elsewhere if you like. What I have found is that most holsters that claim to be AIWB are not built to be appendix carry, but are more IWB. Don't get me wrong, many people make it work without a claw but with one your weapon will be far more concealed. As far as sitting comfort, that all depends on your ride height along with the length of your gun. A great explanation of this is in the page... Everything You Need to Know About Appendix Carry

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
Funny...considering my comments from 2 1/2 yrs ago, now I'm 2 weeks into waiting for a G-Code Incog to show up.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
My Incog for my new XDS 4.0 is arriving Monday.... after 7+ weeks of waiting.

I'm considering a G19 purchase simply for the fact that if I want a holster (or any accessory or modification) for it, it'll be available and in-stock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts