Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Hellcat OSP with FO front sight and would like to change it to a night sight.

Two questions:

who make the sights for SA and where can I buy them?

If they cannot be bought, what would be a good replacement for the from sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
The SA Hellcat sights, based on what forum members stated here, are supplied by SA and for the Hellcat, they are not available for sale. Here is a night sight that is similar to the V-Notch front sight mine came with. I know nothing of this company or their products. This was just a quick search for a front sight for the Hellcat. Google it and see if you can find more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The SA Hellcat sights, based on what forum members stated here, are supplied by SA and for the Hellcat, they are not available for sale. Here is a night sight that is similar to the V-Notch front sight mine came with. I know nothing of this company or their products. This was just a quick search for a front sight for the Hellcat. Google it and see if you can find more.
I have never heard of them either. looks like they make them for the regular Hellcat but not the OSP hellcat. i talked to XS Sights and they have a set for the the regular Hellcat. Hope this helps a little. Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
I switched out my front sight on my Hellcat (and on several other SA pistols) to the Ameriglo Pro Glo Tritium sights in lumigreen. Like them lots. I only switch out the front sight as I do not care for dots, tritium, or other marks on the rear sight.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
If they cannot be bought, what would be a good replacement for the from sight?
You might be able to find someone here who has a Hellcat and wants the FO front sight. I've always loved SA's FO sights but I haven't shot the Hellcat yet. So far in dryfire practice, I like the new sights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts