Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at Fin Feather Fur near Cleveland, OH last weekend and picked up an Armalite M15 A2 Carbine for $799. Here it is on Armalite's web site. The only difference is this one has brown furniture (which is why they are selling cheap, the black is still $1100) and no carry handle. If either matter, for ~$70 you can add your own black furniture and carry handle.

Here is Fin Feather Fur's website if you are unfamiliar with it. I had always seen the billboard on 71 while driving up to see the in-laws, but never made the stop. I'm glad I did... they had incredible pricing on everything, including ammo (brand-name brass boxes of .38 sp+p for $9.99, .223 for $7.99, 9mm for $7.99).

I hope this helps somebody!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Guns may me a good deal but by the time I would drive up there, I wouldnt be saving a dime..lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
sure you would your not doing the gun math, we only count what we actually spend on the gun and accessories not what it takes us to get there to buy it at least thats what i tell my wife.:roll:

besides that if you two hook up and ride down there together you can split the gas.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
sure you would your not doing the gun math, we only count what we actually spend on the gun and accessories not what it takes us to get there to buy it at least thats what i tell my wife.:roll:

besides that if you two hook up and ride down there together you can split the gas.
Im a single dad with custody of 2 teens, trust me, Im doing the math...lol

Thankfully I aquired a pretty nice collection before getting to this point and have been able to keep it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Im a single dad with custody of 2 teens, trust me, Im doing the math...lol

Thankfully I aquired a pretty nice collection before getting to this point and have been able to keep it.

I feel ya, brother!

I'm a single father of a 9 year old girl. The math never stops. I sure wish I could say I'm counting child support, but haven't seen any of that in 2 years.:(

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I feel ya, brother!

I'm a single father of a 9 year old girl. The math never stops. I sure wish I could say I'm counting child support, but haven't seen any of that in 2 years.:(
I dont get any either except on a rar occasion (havent seen any since a 22.00 payment mid july) and its almost the state minimum amount so it doesnt go far.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guns may me a good deal but by the time I would drive up there, I wouldnt be saving a dime..lol

It's a great place to stop though if you're ever in the Ashland/Cleveland area.

What's your favorite Dayton area shops? That's open to anyone from the Dayton area.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
feel you guys pain I got divorced from my ex when my daughter was 1 and have had custody ever since had to fight tooth and nail for every dime of child support I got. After attorney fees and missed work it wasn't a lot finally when my daughter was 5 the ex pretty much do dropped out of the picture and we haven't seen her since. My daughter is now 15. About 6 years ago the ex got nailed for financial exploitation of an elderly person then about 2 years ago she popped back up via email luckily for me she hadn't paid support in almost 8 years and she still had 20 paper year a head of her. Amazingly enough she was able to do the math

8 years worth of unpaid child support = contempt of court order = violation of her parole = going back to prison

1 - 8 of 8 Posts