Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

SureSight LLC's Sponsorship at XDTalk has been revoked. If you have any outstanding business with them, please use this thread for any member communications.

I have not been in contact with SureSight LLC for some time nor have heard from them so I'm assuming they have severed ties with us which is disappointing.

Thanks and my apologies on behalf of XDTalk. This is the first sponsor I've had to pull in our entire history.

Cheers,
Kermee

Reactions: Trigger Creep

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Shame, they seemed to have a good idea, let down by hopelessly optimistic timetables. I think they were probably under-capitalized which led directly to the production delays. To me their biggest failing was their terrible communication.

I hope all our members who paid in advance get either a great product or get their money back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is there any hope at all in getting this product? I've had mine on order since May, and I know there are others that ordered prior to that. What recourse do we have at this point?

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you have pre-paid for them, then ask for a refund through their website.

SureSight, LLC
1171 S. Roberston Blvd. #123
Los Angeles, CA 90035

877-270-2143 tel/fax | [email protected]

Get the money back, and spend it on some fun stuff, or wait to see 'IF' the
SureSights actually appear in truth, and re-order when you know
for absolutely sure they will show up at your door in 6.5 days. :razz:

Once 12 guys say they received them, (and they work), that would be a good indication. :lol:

If you don't get a prompt refund (with interest?), then ... use your imagination. :rolleyes:

Hope things work out for you, and the MANY others.

9mmLives

·
Registered
10 Posts
I suppose that you are right. I have e-mailed Chaim and asked for a refund...which is unfortunate, because I have a set of these for my XD and really like them (the ones I haven't received yet are for a Sig Sauer). It's a great product and I wish that whatever problems he's having would be resolved.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I emailed & ask for a refund over a week ago & have heard nothing. I am not to pleased about this whole damn thing. I ordered my sights back the first of Oct and I know several on this forum have been waiting longer than I have and I sure hope we have not been ripped off. I am not sure what the next step to take -- keep trying to contact?? -- it seems like he might just be ignoring everyone. I wonder how many he presold??!!!!??!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Contact your credit card company and tell you never received the product you ordered and want a refund. If they actually have a merchant account, they will be dealt with by the card company.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Thanks and my apologies on behalf of XDTalk. This is the first sponsor I've had to pull in our entire history.
Kermee
It is sad, but long overdue, Kermee. You did the right thing. Taking money for a product you know you cannot deliver is criminal.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Contact your credit card company and tell you never received the product you ordered and want a refund. If they actually have a merchant account, they will be dealt with by the card company.
Assuming that you have not let too much time elapse since your credit card was billed.

Contact your credit card company and alert them of the disputed purchase amount. To be protected under the Fair Credit Billing Act you'll need to do this in writing and within 60 days after the bill with the disputed charge was sent to you.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
A sorry state of affairs indeed. Worse in my opinion is the fact that no one from Suresight feels compelled to provide a response after being a commercial sponsor here for so long.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hoping beyond hope, last week I sent an e-mail to SureSight requesting a refund of my money...and I haven't gotten a reply yet...and don't really expect one. Ah, well...a hard lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
This company has been a joke anyway.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Has anyone talked about a class action law suit?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I don't get it. These guys had such a fantastic product going for them. They had a large interest of people on this forum as well as others for their product (keep in mind it was for Glocks and Sigs as well as XDs). With the release of the XDm, I would think they could have obtained production rights for an XDm pre-eqiped with them (like Heinie did).

I feel bad for all of you who placed orders with them and couldn't receive a product. Their website even reads "WE ARE CURRENTLY BACK-ORDERED AND YOUR PRODUCT MAY NOT SHIP FOR 6-8 WEEKS."

Here was a great (brief) review of them from The Box o' Truth.
Product Evaluation #1 - SureSight Pistol Sights - Page 1

Sorry to hear about this, but I do agree that they needed to go bye-bye before taking others' money, even though they had a fantastic product.

I'll still buy them when they come out as a real product.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Did anyone here actually receive there sights?? If they did still come out I would not support this kind of organization.
I would rather not as well, but the fact of the matter is it was a unique product that only they manufactured.

Now who will pick up the idea and run with it???

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.