Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LGS has a few of these in stock and I was wondering if anyone had tried them yet? Do they have any feeding issues?

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
My LGS has a few of these in stock and I was wondering if anyone had tried them yet? Do they have any feeding issues?
I picked one up and so far no issues. Only used it in 3 gun matches and have not had time to do a full mag dump. But it has ran fine for what I have used it. Here are the videos.

Let my buddies shoot it too with my ammo to test it in their guns.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I picked one up and so far no issues. Only used it in 3 gun matches and have not had time to do a full mag dump. But it has ran fine for what I have used it. Here are the videos.
Birchwood Multi Gun match 9 4 11 Division Tactical stage 2 - YouTube
Birchwood Multi Gun match 9 4 11 Division Open stage 2 - YouTube
Outlaw Three gun Brichwood Stage 2 Limited division 9 18 11 - YouTube
Outlaw Three gun Brichwood Stage 2 open division 9 18 11 - YouTube

Let my buddies shoot it too with my ammo to test it in their guns.

Great shooting there bud...:)

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
Thanks. Three gun is a lot of fun.
Pat

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
out of idle curiousity would the aacs 300 blackout run through this magazine do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Hey Alaskapopo, very nice shooting at the matches. I remember seeing your reload vid with the B.A.D. Lever a while back and then I went and purchased one the same day lol you had me sold. I haven't gotten quite as fast as you but I am getting close. I want to participate in a 3 gun match very badly. I have my Colt LE6940 and it is set up perfect for that kind of shooting. It is a well oiled machine with a 4lb. trigger pull. I have a Browning Gold Hunter 12ga. 3.5" Magnum (I am concerned about the magazine capacity though) and I also would bring my XDM .40 which I am going to outfit with a Storm Lake 5.3" Ported Match grade barrel, PRP Ultimate Match 3.5lb kit, Dons guide rod, and a Carver Competition optics mount to hold some type of small red dot sight, maybe a Trijicon or Burris? What do you think of my load out for a 3 gun, do I need to go with a different shotgun or will 4 rounds be enough. I guess there is a plug I could remove to hold another 1 or two shells. I need to check her out. I have started participating in CPSL events here at my Local gun club, I want to try new things and do a 3 gun and IDPA as well

·
Registered
29,893 Posts
Here's a little vid of the boys from where I bought mine doing some mag dumps through a Grail with a giggle switch.

I believe this was at the SHTF shoot last weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
I ran all 60 rounds through it last night at the range no issues other than it did not lock the bolt back.

pat

·
Registered
17,820 Posts
WOW..sweet Jebus those are SWEET!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts