Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Just scanned this from my new Yankee Hill catalog. Not XD, but doesn't take a lot of imagination to visualize that it'd look about the same on an XD as on a Glock. :)

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Looks sexy! Now if only I had a few hundred $ burning a hole in my pocket! Eventually I may get a trust set up for NFA purposes, but I like the idea right now of Uncle Sam being unaware of my current possessions.

·
Registered
185 Posts
whoooo there, just messed my pants at the above picture.
I know Glocks usually require a LCD to cycle properly with a suppressor. Whenever someone posts a picture of a suppressed XD, they don't have a LCD. Or at least I can never see one. Does a XD cycle ok without one?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like the idea right now of Uncle Sam being unaware of my current possessions.
Not to break your bubble, but Uncle Sam already knows what you have if you own pistols.

IMO, people make such a huge deal about the checks for NFA items. I could care less that my information is with the ATF. I have an awesome Tromix built SBS and suppressor that people are envious to own. Only thing that prevents them from owning their own is fear?

Why worry about the government having your information if you follow the laws? You should be thankful that you can still own NFA items.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts