Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how long does it really take to ship. Ordered about a week ago and saw 4-6 weeks. Is that accurate or are you guys getting them sooner?

Can't wait for mine to come in.

Tim

·
Registered
127 Posts
They are all hand made when you order them. so it takes a little bit, honestly its worth the wait best holster I have ever had

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't mind the wait just curious if that was accurate. Hoping for a speedy delivery.

Tim

·
Registered
538 Posts
I was quoted the 4 week timeframe, but I ended up getting it a day or two past two weeks, if I recall correctly. WELL worth it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I got my 'shipped' email 13 days after I ordered. Got that email on a Thursday, it said it should arrive by Tuesday, it was in my PO Box Sat morning.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Got mine today also! All I can say is "SWEET!" (bad Peter Griffin imitation).
Took just little less than 3 weeks.
Worth the wait!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cannot get over how comfortable this holster combo is. I have been hesitant about carrying because I wanted something that didn't show, and something that was not uncomfortable or caused pressure points. I figured a new holster was going to take some getting used to and be awkward at first. I decided to start with just carrying the holster around for a few hours to see how that felt. Within about 15-20 minutes I forgot it was there. So after the kids went to bed, I went out to the shop and put in my XDm 3.8 and worked in the shop for a bit. With the exceptions of bumping into it, or my elbow catching it, it was barely noticeable.

I'm really happy with my purchase, it is such a simple design and very effective. My only regret is that I didn't buy it sooner.

Thanks Crossbreed!

Tim

·
Banned
263 Posts
Ordered mine two days ago. Had am original a couple years ago. What's the deluxe difference? Had s quick clip too. Mark is the man. Hope I have mine by my bday in 3 weeks. Please help me Mark. Belts my next purchase.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A little update on this:

So my ST Deluxe arrived and I loved it, wore it every day, and was so comfortable, hardly even know it was there.

Back at the end of March, 2012, I was wrestling around on the floor with my kids (gun was NOT holstered), and I guess I rolled over on the holster and the plastic molded piece cracked.

Contacted Crossbreed, and they said no problem, send it back and will fix it and return it to you under warranty. So I did just that. Maybe a week or so later, package arrived in the mail...it was a brand new holster. So first thought was, why did it take 4 weeks to get the first one, and only a week to get the second one? But whatever, that is great customer service, so not complaining. Opened the package and it was a brand new holster, kinda disappointed as I really liked how the old one felt, and was hoping they would just rivet a new plastic piece on my old piece of leather. I called Crossbreed and they told me it is hard to install a new piece because the holes get enlarged and the new piece does not hold tight. Again, great customer service, so I was happy.

Fast forward to Friday night. Pulled into a gas station and saw a puddle of oil under my Jeep. Again, gun NOT holstered, I crawled under to check it out, and heard a CRACK. I feared the worst, yep the holster cracked again.

Not sure if I am gonna bother sending it back again. Between the cost of shipping, and only getting a couple months out of the holster before I seem to break it, I'm thinking about looking for another style.

Tim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts