Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
150 rounds of WWB and Champion. Flawless

Shot 2 and 5 round mags all the way to the end. The last two mags I filled to the top. Totally chewed out the center of the paper at 21 feet.

I used the Pearce the whole time and I must say it is slick. really makes the XDsc perfect. My buddy picked it up for the first time today and tore up some bulls-eyes. He had been shooting strictly Glock 21 up to now and really enjoyed the sc9.

Had an awesome time. Just wanted to gloat. Have great weekends guys.:cool:

·
Registered
538 Posts
150 rounds of WWB and Champion. Flawless

Shot 2 and 5 round mags all the way to the end. The last two mags I filled to the top. Totally chewed out the center of the paper at 21 feet.

I used the Pearce the whole time and I must say it is slick. really makes the XDsc perfect. My buddy picked it up for the first time today and tore up some bulls-eyes. He had been shooting strictly Glock 21 up to now and really enjoyed the sc9.

Had an awesome time. Just wanted to gloat. Have great weekends guys.:cool:
Good to hear, I love my Pearce on my xdm9c, makes all the difference in the world.

And big props on the username, quite clever!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I too love my XD9sc with the Pearce grip extensions. All my 13 round mags have it and I shoot better with it than the 16 rounds mags. My little XDsc has 4000 rounds through it without a single failure due to the gun. I did have one ligh strike chalked up to bad ammo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 9sc too. Got it with one mag + pearce extension, and one extended mag with sleeve. I bought 5 more extended, so I'd have six for range practice, but I like the shorty with pearce best all around. I'm going to get two more so I'll have 3 for CC. You can't beat 'em for comfort and concealability.
Where did you buy your 5 extended mags?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts