Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Long time lurker first time caller, err I mean poster...

I have pretty much decided I want an XD, fine dandy woohoo..

They want like 450.00 for the 4" model around here, local gander. I am not sure what they get for the sub, but I am sure its close.

They want like 489 for the 4" at local Scheels, but they have a sub for 399, Whats up with this? Anyone else notice this?

I really want one, but I don't really want a sub, NO ccw here. I just want my first handgun... Thoughts opinions?

-Jared

·
Registered
190 Posts
I also found the sc to be cheaper here in Co. I think it may be due to the fact that the service is by far the best selling of the 3 models. They can get a little more for them. IMHO.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Grizzly660 said:
They want like 489 for the 4" at local Scheels, but they have a sub for 399, Whats up with this? Anyone else notice this?
$90...Big difference in price. Did you notice if the service model comes with night sights or an XML light? You can see on the SA web site that the MSRP is quite a bit higher with either of those options, and those options are part of certain model numbered XD pistols.

I would check that first. Only takes a phone call. You can also print out the prices and show them how if the guns are similarly equiped, they have the same MSRP according to SA.

Peace,
D.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hmmmthat's odd, in the Portland, Oregon area, the service models are the least expensive, the subcompacts are 10 to 20 bucks more, and the Tacticals are the most expensive (about $25 more than the service)....The pricing seems to be based on the supply....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts