Springfield XD Forum banner

What is the stupidest thing you've seen on a vehicle?

• Sticker of Calvin pissing on something

• Plastic Scrotum on Trailer hitch

• Giant whale-tale on a 80 mph top speed car

• Big shredded flag on the back of a pick-up

• Cattle horns on the hood

• Huge "CHEVROLET" sticker on the windshield

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you see that makes you think "WTF"?

P.S. I know some of you guys have this crap on your ride... :twisted:

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Son of Norway... Your poll didn't even come close. Little statues glued all over a old caddy.
They also have a yearly car show here where they totally total out there cars with all kinds of crap.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I tried to add "other" as a choice but I think I went over the limit or something...It didn't come out on the post.

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Guy here in T-town used to have the kids "GI joe" figures on his mini pick-up. Hundreds of them. I mean hundreds. Then we got about 2 foot of snow. I don't think they had their winter gear cuz they didn't make it to springtime.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
tec said:
Guy here in T-town used to have the kids "GI joe" figures on his mini pick-up. Hundreds of them. I mean hundreds. Then we got about 2 foot of snow. I don't think they had their winter gear cuz they didn't make it to springtime.
:lol:
I hate the Big Mufflers on the import wind up toy cars and I hate the stupid Wings they put on them!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hubcap spinners
Roxy stickers everywhere
Ghetto tint with a million bubbles in it
$5000 22" Rims on a $500 buick
Wannabe nascar performance stickers when they don't actually have the parts
Driving with a primered body kit for a year now
TVs in the head rest playing with no one in the back seats

·
Registered
643 Posts
i actually get pissed off when i see the gigantic wings on the civics.... news f***ing flash:
1. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR CAR FASTER
2. IF YOU EVEN MENTION THE WORD DOWNFORCE I WILL HIT YOU
3. IT LOOKS UGLY AS ****

/rant

·
Registered
170 Posts
astral said:
i actually get pissed off when i see the gigantic wings on the civics.... news f***ing flash:
1. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR CAR FASTER
2. IF YOU EVEN MENTION THE WORD DOWNFORCE I WILL HIT YOU
3. IT LOOKS UGLY AS ****

/rant
I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Old School said:
I agree that the bullet holes are cheezy at best. I like the cattle horns on big caddies. To me, that screams TEXAS. I like TEXAS.
Better yet is a pink-stucco-finished Caddy with the longhorn steer horns on the front.

Not kidding. I really did see this, although it was maybe 30 years ago -- and in Florida, but with Texas license plates.

The owner said it took some time to get to speed, and more to stop. I believe it.

Quite a sight.

·
Registered
190 Posts
There used to see a KIA RIO with a huge aluminum spoiler on it. The freaking car was an ugly metallic gold color.

I also saw a Bentley with Huge chrome rims that must of been 22"+ and stuck out noticeable past the body. Honestly who does that????...

·
Registered
114 Posts
RojasTKD said:
There used to see a KIA RIO with a huge aluminum spoiler on it. The freaking car was an ugly metallic gold color.

I also saw a Bentley with Huge chrome rims that must of been 22"+ and stuck out noticeable past the body. Honestly who does that????...
someone with more green than grey....lmao

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts