Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a terrible day at the range.. actually i shot really well.. EXTREMELY well today in fact it was soo great that i left one of my magazines at the range.. by the time i went back to look for it ... it was gone... arrggg!!.. im still kicking my self for it!!!!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
DOH! :evil: Kinda like when you buy something at the store, give the clerk your money, and start walking out without the item you just bought....

"Sir..." Damn I hate when that happens.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know what you mean.

I went to Mcdonald's the other day, paid for my food at the 1st window, and drove off! After I passed the 2nd window, I realized what I had done and felt like a fool. There were people behind me, so I had to get out of the car and go in and tell them what happened.

:oops:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Huh, that's too bad. I had a great day, first I found a magazine at the gun range I frequent and then I got free lunch at McDonalds!! Just kidding, couldn't resist.
Sucks to lose anything...especially your mags. Was it a Hi-cap?? Hope some honest person turns it in.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Its always nice to have a good range day. As for your mag... i've only seen one other person with an xd at my range and theirs was a 9. So i would think there is still a good chance someone might turn it in.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
DieTrying said:
Huh, that's too bad. I had a great day, first I found a magazine at the gun range I frequent and then I got free lunch at McDonalds!! Just kidding, couldn't resist.
Sucks to lose anything...especially your mags. Was it a Hi-cap?? Hope some honest person turns it in.
Dang you drive fast! First in Jacksonville Florida and lunch in Oklahoma City? :shock:

Don't kick yourself too much Canter6, we all lose stuff.

Once I left some scope caps on the hood of my Jeep. Drove home and realized I forgot them on the hood and figured they fell off near the range. Went back the next day and found them on the road, dirty and run over by some cars. Cleaned them up and I still have them.

Once I was going shooting, but had to stop for gas. Looked at the back of my bumper and there is a box of 550 rounds of .22 ammo resting there. Made it 5 miles and didn't fall off on the road! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
For sale---one slightly used magazine for a XD . Cheap.
For sale--- one heart slowing girth inducing meal from McNAsty's, (ice in pop has melted :cry: ) cheap
:p

get used to it, the older one gets, the more the brain has to worry /think about things, the more life gets complicated, the more we forget.

My sister in law, when she was a kid went on a camping trip with her parents and 4 siblings. When it was time to leave, they packed up everything, told the kids to go use the camp bath. She was the last to go use the bath, they left her behind, for a day.

Course this family also forgot they left the dogs tied to the bumper of the car and drove off. Cop pulled em over less then a mile later, dogs were just fine, but still....

·
Registered
398 Posts
2 nights ago I gave the pizza delivery girl $40 but in my mind I was thinking $30 and I told her to "keep the change". The pizza was only $23. :x

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
HighVelocity said:
2 nights ago I gave the pizza delivery girl $40 but in my mind I was thinking $30 and I told her to "keep the change". The pizza was only $23. :x
She musta been HOT. :p

·
Registered
278 Posts
HighVelocity said:
Son of Norway said:
HighVelocity said:
She musta been HOT. :p
Yeah, she was kinda hot but not $17 bucks for bringing me a pizza hot. :?
At least you didn't wink at her... or did you?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I thought I had left a full mag carrier with 2 Hi-Cap Xd mags at my range the other day. Luckily I found out I threw them in my other range bag, the one for my rifle, instead. Was really going frantic for an hour looking though. Those mags are expensive.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hobocircus wrote about some 22 shells riding 5 mile on his bumper. I am amazed just how far some thing ride on your bumper.

After I made second class in the Navy I had a few friends over to my place in Norwich for a little party. One of the last things I remember was pissing on the side of a friends dodge power wagon as he left the parking lot. I noticed a six pack of bud sitting on the bumper of his truck. The next day he told me he found the beer still sitting on the bumper after driving home to New London. I think it's about 12 miles.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Son of Norway said:
DOH! :evil: Kinda like when you buy something at the store, give the clerk your money, and start walking out without the item you just bought....

"Sir..." Damn I hate when that happens.
I like those people who go to a ATM machine and take money out and never grab the cash. I became $40 richer a few weeks ago because of that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
HighVelocity said:

You won't have to worry about your pizza being cold next time you order. It should be 15 minutes or less with those kinds of tips. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts