Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Yeah we've been postulating about this lil guy for a month or so over at Beretta forum, one of the Beretta bosses kept giving us little teasers about it lol.
Looks nice!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
this is going to the top of my list... this is sexy and perfect...

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I think it's kinda boring looking for a Beretta, why get this one rather than any of the other pocket polys?

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
At least it is a 9mm.
I first thought "Oh Brother".
But after looking at the pic, there may be something to this.

I carry an LCP 80% of the time, but I'd rather be pocket carrying a 9mm.
The Kahr PM9 is just a tad too big and heavy for pocket carry.

Kinda depends on the actual size of the Beretta Nano..:cool:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
At least it is a 9mm.
I first thought "Oh Brother".
But after looking at the pic, there may be something to this.

I carry an LCP 80% of the time, but I'd rather be pocket carrying a 9mm.
The Kahr PM9 is just a tad too big and heavy for pocket carry.

Kinda depends on the actual size of the Beretta Nano..:cool:
Agreed, with the latest crop of mini-9mms, I see no reason to carry a pocket .380. I picked up a Kahr CM9 for $450 last week and it's been excellent so far. Very light recoil and actually less than my TCP.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Ive got a Italian Beretta 9000s, their first polymere pistol, that is gonna be on the "for sale" bloc this fall, and to be replaced with a "pocket 9". This looks like a promising contender of my very short list!

Where art tho SA in the single stack pocket 9 world?? Oh!....I forgot. We needed a 5.25 competition pistol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone! I am the social media manager for Beretta, and wanted to let you know that - over the next few days - we will have more details about the Nano, including pics and videos (and dimensions!) ... so stay tuned!
Look forward to hearing ALL of the feedback about this gun.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Hello everyone! I am the social media manager for Beretta, and wanted to let you know that - over the next few days - we will have more details about the Nano, including pics and videos (and dimensions!) ... so stay tuned!
Cool! Thanks!

·
Registered
769 Posts
If the pic is accurate to the dimensions of the actual gun, looking at the size of the ejection port, I am going to postulate that it will be roughly the size somewhere between a Kahr PM9 and a Keltec PF9 or Taurus 709 Slim.

I might be able to do some calculations and estimate the dimensions, but I am at work right now and I don't have a 9mm cartridge or a ruler.

This will be a cool firearm, but it won't fit comfortably in most people's pocket.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Hey!!! Looky there. Here is evidence that a Gun manufa. representation is actually looking at what the gun forums are saying. But makes me wonder if SA are doing the same.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
The one thing I noticed is that it seems to have a higher bore axis than the the Kahr PM9/CM9 which, in such a small gun, may result in greater felt recoil. I don't quite see where it's more than the Kahr variant. The slide stop is a moot point IMHO.

I'm not a brand snob and have several Beretta 92s, but just don't see where they've done anything new/original with this model. Need more specs.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Like other Beretta products but this doesn't tickle my fancy, a little to blockie looking for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see nothing new has been provided???? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ yawn.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts