Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a TLR-1 a few weeks back for use on our XD and took a few pics while I was creating some other gun pr0n. Great little light for the money. I have shot with it several times at a indoor range just to see how it held up and it holds up great. Its actually pretty fun to shoot it indoors since you can really see the blast in the light beam...worth a magazine or two on a trip to the range :D

If I had to buy it again I would do so without hesitation. Its a great fit for the gun and its bright enough for its purpose. It can also be removed and reinstalled without any tools very quickly. Anyway, great light for the money, its robust enough and reliable that I think its money well spent. Here are some pics:

Higher res versions of the pics at www.davet.net - Springfield XD 9MM Tactical

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Awesome !! I've got the M6 on my XD9 Service and like it a lot.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts

TLR-1's suck:p ... Good choice;)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eeek, is that a dirty gun i see!?
Its not as dirty as it might seem in the pics (bright flash at close range)...it always at least gets a whore bath after a trip to the range, last trip I only fired about 200 rounds through it so it just got the basics. Everything that counts is plenty clean. Plus..I shoot at least one day a week, often two, so things only stay so clean since they are in constant use....I worry more about functionaly clean than esthetically clean...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts