Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for my Bday my GF got me some Meprolight night sights for my XD she got me the orange rear green front, and I cant wait to have them installed. here are some side by side shots of them v.s. the stock XD sights (p.s. my camera is SH!TIE and these glow WAY brighter than they look in the pic.)

I walked around the apartment just holding the sights to see how they changed as you went from good light to low light, and there is never a time you cant see them. I cant wait to get them installed

·
Banned
3,651 Posts
Nice gift, hold on to that gal.

Nothing like a pair of NS as the perfect upgrade to a great pistol. The only stock sights I still have are on models where I can't get upgraded sights :?

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Mepros have been great for me. It sure is nice to have 'em on a bedside gun.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
I've got Mepros orange rear green front and they rock. I tried a set of PT night sights for a short time and was very dissapointed in them. They must have went cheap on the tritium or something because unless it was PITCH dark you couldn't see them at all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just replaced my TFO's with Meprolights green/orange and I like them much better. Bet my front sight post won't fall out of them either.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was reading the instolation instructions and they say to use lock tight, now important is this? I don't want to locktight them in and then find out I was a 1mm off and now cant adjust them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts