Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a 40 service with night sights, over a month ago still waiting. gun shop says springfield is behind on production. is this the case or just an excuse :?:

i am also still waiting on my xd catalog :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
according to the chatter on the board... yes they are is short supply due quite a few being shipped to The military overseas.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, I waited a month and a half for a local gunshop to get mine. Finally here, a couple of days ago, I went and got a refund, because Gander Mountain had two in. It seems that the bigger chains have a little more precedence over the smaller local shops.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have been waiting for my local gunshop to get me a XD9 SC in the promotional kit that came out at the beginning of the year. I'm still waiting!

It sucks having to wait!!! :evil:

The bad part is that if you wanted the extended mags with sleeves, you'll be waiting a longer time! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
86 Posts
C1076USMC said:
I have been waiting for my local gunshop to get me a XD9 SC in the promotional kit that came out at the beginning of the year. I'm still waiting!

It sucks having to wait!!! :evil:
Try calling Scott at www.snipercountrypx.com I just bought my SC from him it wasn't the promo one but if it's out there he'll get it for you and at a great price you can tell him Kyle told you to call.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
u8o0 said:
according to the chatter on the board... yes they are is short supply due quite a few being shipped to The military overseas.
Yes I have heard this as well. The military is ordering as many right handed and left handed XD's as they can get there hands on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
u8o0 said:
Yes I have heard this as well. The military is ordering as many right handed and left handed XD's as they can get there hands on.
What branch of the military. I haven't heard about the US military using them Just SIG and Blocks so far.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Sky042 said:
one-eyed-fatman said:
u8o0 said:
What branch of the military. I haven't heard about the US military using them Just SIG and Blocks so far.
u8o0 is full of poop. I was just clowning off his dumbass post. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to my local shop yesterday, and picked up a Bi-Tone service .40, with no wait. The only problem is that it came with 2 10 round mags, and not the 12 rounders.

·
Registered
42 Posts
you all got to be kidding about the short supply, I walk into two shops a couple of days ago, they have together 6-10 XD's on display.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts