Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just because Ron and Nora are gone this weekend doesn't let you get out of coming out on Sunday. So lets have a role call of everyone thats coming out. Hell even my Mother-in-law will be there. :D

So see you all there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll be looking for you, Apeman. I have to get there early and try to finish up early. Have to move the kid back from college in the afternoon, but I'll be there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Back in town with some great new ideas to make the Madness more crazy, for the belated Fathers Day Food fest bash. Those if you that are still on the fence about joint us. This is the match to make. June 29th in Norco. Six Great stages of Steel Madness and 50 feet of great food. It's a potluck of ethnic preportions. I'll be giving out the Glock RO gun and other stuff at this match. If your still a little un-easy about shooting come join in on the eatting everyone is welcome. Looking forward to making more friends and meeting more of you.

Twisted out :p :p :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Things here in Camp Broadway are hectic, but I'm going to try to make it next Sunday.

If I do make it, I'll bring the pickled pigs feet. :eek:

Just kidding, I'll bring something tasty to nosh on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pickle pigs feet, that'll make XD, a southern boy, oh boy. Everyone brings something to this potluck affair,it's twice a year we do this and it's great fun and gives us an opportunity to meet more socially, when we put our guns down for a few minutes. It's one of the great SSA traditions we have held to, for some 15 years now. :p :p :p

All you guys bring the wives and family, everyone is welcome It's a SSA family Day.

www.ssashooter.net

[ June 22, 2003, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Twisted ]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ron welcome back. Hope you and Nora had a great time. The family and I will be out for sure on sunday. Let us know if you need any help setting things up, and you know we'll be there. Hell I might even try and wake up early enough to make it on time for once! :D

Just one ? though? When do we get to see some scores from the last shoot?

Apeman out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nora, we really tired after the trip but she'll work on them today and should be posted by tomarrow. Hope you and skibum and the other guys hooked up while I was gone. How did you like the match?

Where going to have to have another XD/HS 2000 forum
day soon. The list of guys is getting long.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ron, the match was greatlast weekend. Unfortunately I had to "shoot and scoot" due to family committments so I didn'tget a chance to hang around and hook up with anybody. I hope to see you on the 29th. There may be issues, but I will try to be there. If not, I'll definately be there for the mid month shoot in July.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts