YHM Sling Spacer

Still needing

DezArms Elminator 16" Barrell
Osprey Kit
Spikes Butt Stock Assembly
SS Trigger
Hogue Grip
YHM Gas Block

Can't wait for the rest of the shipments to arrive!

See less See more
#5 ·
Hit a bit of a road block. There are 3 of us building similar ARs (luckily I was on vacation) 1 other is doing his exactly like mine. He was unable to get the Osprey Kit to fit with our barrel and hand guard. He grinded on the piston for a good amount of time and still no luck. We are switching to the Modified OP Rod and the Bull Barrel Female adapter for the piston (even though we don't have a bull barrel). Also we will be changing to the SPIKES BAR Hand guard. Will post more pics when the new parts arrive. If anyone wants to buy an unused still packaged YHM Light Weight Hand Guard let me know.

#7 ·
Looking good so far!

#13 · (Edited)
At work. I will try and get on another computer to provide the Barrel information for you.

You can find it on DEZ Arms website. It s a 1/9 Match grade barrel. The price for this type of milling is astonishingly cheap. I haven't heard any bad reviews about them, and my supplier/buddy has met the owner several times and says that for the price it's hard to find a nicer barrel.

Here is the link
http://www.shop.dezarms.com/product.sc;jsessionid=6404EC21136943F281F56D2D49F526FF.qscstrfrnt01?productId=61&categoryId=12

#18 ·
#21 ·
#22 ·
Then again, the Gadsden flag was designed by South Carolinian...so I may go with the US Flag and Gadsden... Both are nice designs though! :)

#24 ·
My understanding of how the laser engraving process works is that the where ever the laser touches the finish (or metal) it changes the color of the metal. So you would have to pretty much take a file or dremel tool and remove metal on the ejection port cover to get the engraving off...thus making it pretty tough...of course I could be wrong but this was my understanding...corrections are appreciated. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.