Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Stag lowers came in today and I swung by my transfer guys house to pick them up. He only charges $10 a transfer so $20 for both of them. I got them from a shop in UT Oquirrh Arms, Guns, Ammo, and More
It may be worth it to call them and see what they can do. They were very nice and it says on their website that they have a small supply of lowers coming in every few days. I paid up front for mine and got them in a week.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Nice, how much were they?

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
I'm picking up 6 Stag lowers from a supplier in the Atlanta area. $110 each, with no transfer costs. Might have to pay sales tax, though.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm picking up 6 Stag lowers from a supplier in the Atlanta area. $110 each, with no transfer costs. Might have to pay sales tax, though.
Where? I would prefer not to do the whole internet buy/FFL transfer thing if I can help it.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Not to jack your thread but they are 3 weeks out on lowers. Does anyone know of anywhere else that has lowers at a decent price in stock?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
On election day I ordered 4 Essential Arms lowers for $360 shipped. I put them all on the same 4473, so it was one $25 transfer fee for all 4 lowers, $385 ($96.25 each) out the door. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts