Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone know how to turn off the loud beeping sounds on an electronic opening stack on safe?

Thanks,
Teky0101

·
Registered
29,763 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone know how to turn off the loud beeping sounds on an electronic opening stack on safe?

Thanks,
Teky0101
Is it just sitting there beeping, or are you talking about the beeping when you punch the keys?

If beeps when you aren't hitting the keys, it could be the battery going flat. Replace it.

I don't think there's any way of turning the beep off when you punch in you combo.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Consult the owner's manual. Might be some good info there....

:rolleyes:
Oh man. I'm having the same problem. The owner's manual says to enter *663 to turn off the beeping. Every time I enter the *663, I get the two beeps, which means it thinks I'm trying to enter the wrong code.

If I do that three times, it locks out...

Any ideas?

·
Registered
26 Posts
My manual says *633 to turn it off, *66 to turn it back on.

Hope that helps.
That's what mine says too. Have you tried it? Are you supposed to do it in some certain order compared to locking or unlocking the door?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I can't hear the beeps so I don't know if it works or not (high pitch deafness). I turned it off as to not annoy my wife (or at least I think it's off).

In your post you wrote *663, just wondering if you're trying that or what the manual says, *633.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh man, I'm so dumb. I saw your post and I was like, "duh, I said I read the manual..."

Clearly I read neither your post nor the manual very well.

I'll try *633 when I get home tonight. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Ahhh the joys of old school tumblers...

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
10mm Auto works wonders on anything that beeps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts