Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
This is why I have a vest with 5 mags ready to go. One 30 round mag and one (maybe) 15 round mag in that pistol isn’t going to stop a crowd that big.
have to disagree...first 2 or 3 domes explode like melons the crowd will disappear.

·
Premium Member
21,674 Posts
have to disagree...first 2 or 3 domes explode like melons the crowd will disappear.
While highly likely, what happens if they don’t? 200 people vs one man with 30 rounds isn’t good odds.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
While highly likely, what happens if they don’t? 200 people vs one man with 30 rounds isn’t good odds.
im not saying it aint better to have more but i wouldnt not shoot because i might run out and im sure id die of suprise if those cowards didnt run like a herd of gazelle at the first crack.

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
One 30 round mag and one (maybe) 15 round mag in that pistol isn’t going to stop a crowd that big.
"You're friends may take me in a rush but not before I turn your head into a canoe".

You don't need to deliver a pill into every single one of em. The peaceful protesters" are there to intimidate, not to engage in a coordinated assault or even a typically uncoordinated one. The most probable outcome of the initial volley would be mad scattering and many manic 911 calls to the hated popo.

Even so... yeah, I'd be better equipped just in case it didn't go that way.

Reactions: Snaphook

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
just saying these arent seasoned alqaida fighters from najaf...theyre spoiled brats straight outta pochinki

·
Registered
164 Posts
Pathetically the protestors returned to taunt the homeowners but, stood outside of their gate and shouted and deliberately caused sh*t. The owners however, were not present and wisely, hired armed security to guard their place. Idiot BLM supporters need to learn to respect private property.

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
Pathetically the protestors returned to taunt the homeowners but, stood outside of their gate and shouted and deliberately caused sh*t. The owners however, were not present and wisely, hired armed security to guard their place. Idiot BLM supporters need to learn to respect private property.
The extreme lack or respect while demanding that they be respected above all else represents 90% of the problems associated with society in general and the crap going down in the news.

·
Registered
903 Posts
The circuit clerk(DA) Kimberly Gardner is a corrupt, racist piece of shit. Google her. She’s under investigation for, among other things, indicting a sitting governor with zero proof and then hiring an outside PI with public funds to dig up dirt on him. She refuses to prosecute crimes, including murders, when the arresting officers are white. The state police and US Marshall service have a joint task force that was created specifically to prosecute murderers that Gardner refuses to prosecute. So far the number of criminals prosecuted by the task force is north of 100.

As for the homeowners, they are both very liberal lawyers who only recently became gun owners. I suppose their position on the 2A changed around the time these riots started here in STL. Missouri is a constitutional carry, concealed carry, open carry, Castle/ Stand your ground state. There is literally no chance these homeowners will be convicted of any crime. That SLU law professor someone quoted earlier is also very liberal and anti-gun. Just like they all are.

The woman needs some trigger discipline.

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
139 Posts
The extreme lack or respect while demanding that they be respected above all else represents 90% of the problems associated with society in general and the crap going down in the news.
And 90% of 90% of the problems are stoked by the news all for the mighty dollar.
I will leave this here also as I did in another thread. Respect for one another goes a long way. Government shouldn’t dictate how people are supposed to act towards one another. Cancel culture etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh boy. Now they gettin popped.

Authorities execute search warrant on St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters

That is nice of the media to inform the scumbags that the couple is no longer armed.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
My question is this
He legally owned it
Broke NO LAWS as I see it
So what gives the PD authority to confiscate it.

Just more trampling of good Americans rights by corrupt overreaching politicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
So what gives the PD authority to confiscate it.
Personally, I see it the way you do: a clear violation of the 4th Amendment!

But according to the Guns ‘n Gadgets (You Tube) guy, who I believe is a cop, says the police were acting on a ‘search warrant’ signed by a judge. And that allowed them to seize “evidence” for an investigation they are conducting. Now what’s being investigated.... who knows? The DA lady hasn’t said. She had just said something nebulous about the protestors’ First Amendment Rights being infringed upon. (To which she has obviously decided that it’s ok to infringe upon someone’s Second Amendment Rights). I believe she’s headed for a big {political} black eye, in this whole mess of her own making.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Personally, I see it the way you do: a clear violation of the 4th Amendment!

But according to the Guns ‘n Gadgets (You Tube) guy, who I believe is a cop, says the police were acting on a ‘search warrant’ signed by a judge. And that allowed them to seize “evidence” for an investigation they are conducting. Now what’s being investigated.... who knows? The DA lady hasn’t said. She had just said something nebulous about the protestors’ First Amendment Rights being infringed upon. (To which she has obviously decided that it’s ok to infringe upon someone’s Second Amendment Rights). I believe she’s headed for a big {political} black eye, in this whole mess of her own making.
Well their attorney states he turned it in.
I still dont see a crime by the homeowners except possibly brandishing but I believe that is defensible in the fact they were in fear.

I do see a trespass offense against any and all protesters as well as destruction of property for those who damaged the gate.

I also see an obvious its OK to infringe on some but not on others. In rhis case the infringement is directed at the home owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,579 Posts
They had a warrant to come get it, so I was hand it over or get his house destroyed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sad this has become so politicized. The homeowners were disarmed to protect the BLM mob, not the other way around. Highly dishonest journalism is exhibited by the mainstream media. Just look at Forbes Viral St. Louis Couple Received 50 Offers For New AR-15s After Guns Were Seized the journalist conveniently excludes the "rioters" broke down an iron gate that stated, private property inorder to access the homeowners private walkway! Peaceful they were not. This is utterly sickening but clearly demonstrates how powerful and evil the BLM and woke activist supporters have become. They are wielding their influence like a mace, striking down anyone that remotely disagrees with what they deem correct.

Just research what happened to a White nurse got shot in the head in Oakland CA, because she disagreed with BLM activists and stated, "All Lives Matter" Young Mother Shot Dead by BLM Supporters for Allegedly Saying 'All Lives Matter' · Caldron Pool Or look at Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says where a young woman also got shot by BLM activists. Neither of these murders are being picked up and reported by mainstream journalists because the crimes committed by BLM activists do NOT support their narratives. To me the BLM woke activists are now becoming terrorists and should be treated as such!

·
139 Posts
Sad this has become so politicized. The homeowners were disarmed to protect the BLM mob, not the other way around. Highly dishonest journalism is exhibited by the mainstream media. Just look at Forbes Viral St. Louis Couple Received 50 Offers For New AR-15s After Guns Were Seized the journalist conveniently excludes the "rioters" broke down an iron gate that stated, private property inorder to access the homeowners private walkway! Peaceful they were not. This is utterly sickening but clearly demonstrates how powerful and evil the BLM and woke activist supporters have become. They are wielding their influence like a mace, striking down anyone that remotely disagrees with what they deem correct.

Just research what happened to a White nurse got shot in the head in Oakland CA, because she disagreed with BLM activists and stated, "All Lives Matter" Young Mother Shot Dead by BLM Supporters for Allegedly Saying 'All Lives Matter' · Caldron Pool Or look at Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says where a young woman also got shot by BLM activists. Neither of these murders are being picked up and reported by mainstream journalists because the crimes committed by BLM activists do NOT support their narratives. To me the BLM woke activists are now becoming terrorists and should be treated as such!
<iframe src="Rules For Radicals" width="560" height="384" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A lot of similarities???🤷

21 - 40 of 48 Posts