Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please PM me with questions/offers!

I'm trying to free up some cash for a custom 1911 and I don't shoot this gun much anymore. I bought it last year for $600. I put 500 rounds through it and then sent it to Springfield's custom shop for night sights and a trigger job with a PRP trigger kit with 4.5# pull. I shot about 1000 rounds through it after. It has been absolutely flawless with no FTF or FTE of any kind. This gun is in 99% condition - I always clean my guns after every range trip and maintain them extremely well. There are no visible blemishes that I can see. I never carried this gun either, so no holster wear. It also comes with a stream light TLR-3 and 2 extra mags (4 total) and the original box and accessories. It also has PRP rubber grip decals on it which can be removed pretty easily if you don't like them. Also I have spare roll pins that I should be able to find. Ill throw in a BullDog range bag too if purchased at the asking price.

Here's the summary:
XDm 3.8 .40 - 600
Custom Shop work - 200
Extra mags - 60
TLR3 - 100

So I have nearly $1000 into this setup. I have receipts for the custom shop work too - everything still covered by the lifetime Springfield warranty!

I'm asking $750 cash FTF in Houston. I prefer dealing with CHL holders.
I may consider trades for quality 1911s.
Bill of Sale required for transaction.

PRICE LOWERED to $700!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

I'll throw in a range bag FTF. I'll also consider shipping if there is interest.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Price drop to $700 FTF in Houston. I will also throw in a range bag to keep it all together. PM if interested.

If you need it shipped please contact me via PM.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Make an offer via PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts