Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling springfield xdm 5.25 competition model in 9mm i have done a lot to this gun its set up to be a race pistol tons of upgrades .... the following are prp extreme trigger kit set at 2.5 lbs , dawson precision .100 front fiber optic sight ,springfield ice magwell ,solid guide rod ,prp extended magazine release ,prp extreme grip tape and extended magazine base plates .....serious inquiries im not looking to trade I have a lot of money invested into this pistol comes with the box and all accessories with it,asking $800.00

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Can you shoot USPSA Limited with this??
Yes you can. OP's last post was Sept. 8th so I'm thinking you may not get a response. Check out Canyon Creek Customs as he has some XDm 5.25's set up for production and some for limited which will give you an idea of some of the modifications allowed for each division. Dawson Precision, Springer Precision, and Powder River Precision also each sell firearms that are set up for the various gun games as well as they offer a host of parts for modifying your pistol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.