Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have a LNIB XD9 Service in Flat Dark Earth for sale. It comes with a total of 5 high-capacity magazines (16 rounds) and original box and accessories (holster, loader, magazine holster) it came with.

It is absolutely clean and has seen only 240 rounds, I rarely used it.

Price $475 Shipped (Firm) from my FFL to your FFL. Price is firm.

Please send me a message if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a LNIB XD9 Service in Flat Dark Earth for sale. It comes with a total of 5 high-capacity magazines (16 rounds) and original box and accessories (holster, loader, magazine holster) it came with.

It is absolutely clean and has seen only 240 rounds. I rarely used it, I bought it thinking I would eventually switch over to a polymer striker type handgun, but I just can't stop using my 1911's and my Sig P226. :)

Price is set at $525 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Price is firm.

Please send me a message if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks for looking!

those are factory mag's not high cap

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are factory mag's not high cap
Yes they are factory HIGH CAPACITY mags. Springfield also makes factory mags that are compliant to states that do not allow high capacity mags.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up for a price drop: $475 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL. This price drop is probably the only drop I will do, so price is firm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts