Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have a LNIB XD9 Service in Flat Dark Earth for sale. It comes with a total of 5 high-capacity magazines (16 rounds) and original box and accessories (holster, loader, magazine holster) it came with.

It is absolutely clean and has seen only 240 rounds, I rarely used it.

Price $475 Shipped (Firm) from my FFL to your FFL. Price is firm.

Please send me a message if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a LNIB XD9 Service in Flat Dark Earth for sale. It comes with a total of 5 high-capacity magazines (16 rounds) and original box and accessories (holster, loader, magazine holster) it came with.

It is absolutely clean and has seen only 240 rounds. I rarely used it, I bought it thinking I would eventually switch over to a polymer striker type handgun, but I just can't stop using my 1911's and my Sig P226. :)

Price is set at $525 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Price is firm.

Please send me a message if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks for looking!

those are factory mag's not high cap

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Up for a price drop: $475 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL. This price drop is probably the only drop I will do, so price is firm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.