Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright....Up for sale is a Springfield Micro Compact 1911. It has A Smith and Alexander magwell ($80 value), VZ Operator grips with SLEX screws ($80 as well), Has extended beavertail, ambi thumb safety, commander style hammer, match trigger, and a really nice interal polish job (ramp, throat, rails). Also included are a set of hogue finger groove grips, original wod grips, 2 Springfield magazines, and 1 Wilson Combat magazine. Comes with blue Springfield case and all original parts. I will also include a custom made kydex IWB holster and a Galco Matrix OWB holster.

I just can't get used to the 3" 1911....i'm a full size kind of guy. I am asking $750 plus actual shipping ($25 or less probably). I will take trade offers...

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump!

I love it, I'm just feeling the urge to buy an HK or an M&P

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM replied to

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll ship it....I've done it before and it doesn't bother me to do it again.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump...

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Sent you a PM...maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM replied to, deal talks in progress

·
Registered
28 Posts
If current talks don't work out, please let me know.
I'm in Columbus Ohio, and am interested.

Matt

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Current deal looks pretty good, ironing out times and places now. If it falls through I will most certainly contact you!

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
See you in a couple of hours....

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Indeed!

It is packed up and ready to hit the road in a bit.

This means gun is SOLD:D

·
Registered
18,709 Posts
Just curious if a M&P [email protected] near new in the case, it was the rare kit that came with 3 HC magazines and grips. If you woukld consider this as a trade for your Springfield .45 1911

Thanks

Clint
I'm pretty sure the above post indicates it's sold and by the lack of a post mentioning the deal fell through and it's back up for sale, I'd have to assume you're about a month and a half to two months late.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm pretty sure the above post indicates it's sold and by the lack of a post mentioning the deal fell through and it's back up for sale, I'd have to assume you're about a month and a half to two months late.

Indeed....

·
Registered
440 Posts
DAMMIT!!! why can't yall wait until i at least get done with work before you offer crazy sweet stuff like this? If anyone else has one, holler, i've been looking for that or a kimber pro carry 2 (the 3 1/2" one) or a kahr p or pm45. Congrats on the deal, goobers!! :D

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DAMMIT!!! why can't yall wait until i at least get done with work before you offer crazy sweet stuff like this? If anyone else has one, holler, i've been looking for that or a kimber pro carry 2 (the 3 1/2" one) or a kahr p or pm45. Congrats on the deal, goobers!! :D

This was moved almost two months ago:D....you work some crazy hours my friend!

·
Registered
440 Posts
This was moved almost two months ago:D....you work some crazy hours my friend!
yeah, i did'nt catch that until after i posted. I've been looking for a small 45 to carry with. I usually get to surf the web starting around 10pm or so, sometimes earlier. I can't until i get my paperwork done for work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts