Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Really irritated when they dropped the XD tactical line 9mm. Did pick up a XD MOD2 tactical 5 inch model.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Really sad they give you nothing but 2 - 13 round mags and a crappy nylon carry bag with your new $600+ XD-M Elite Compact. I almost didn't purchase it because of that. They're getting cheaper with what you get for the money...I hope my older XD-M compact 3.8" bi-tone gets a good selling price to offset buying more mags etc...

Peace,
Michael J.

·
Registered
29,825 Posts
Really sad they give you nothing but 2 - 13 round mags and a crappy nylon carry bag with your new $600+ XD-M Elite Compact. I almost didn't purchase it because of that. They're getting cheaper with what you get for the money...I hope my older XD-M compact 3.8" bi-tone gets a good selling price to offset buying more mags etc...

Peace,
Michael J.
I’d prefer that, actually.

Those oversized, bulky suitcases they came with originally weren’t very useful. The smaller case fits easily in the range bag.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I’d prefer that, actually.

Those oversized, bulky suitcases they came with originally weren’t very useful. The smaller case fits easily in the range bag.
Well, then they should reduce the price! They are charging almost $50 for a full capacity (19 rd) 9mm mag for the XD-M's!!! My last purchase had those as well as the different grip slides on for them. Now, you have to buy those AND 1 of the grips that would go with the choice of handgrip - 1!!! Sad, that's all...cheap...

And I have my own small nylon bags when I used to go to the range. the range is now my backyard...so, I prefer the full setup for the $$$$$$$

Peace,
Michael J.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts