Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I sent my gun back to be refinished as no amount of oil and care was preventing rust. In order to avoid spending an ungodly amount on shipping, I just sent the metal parts and slide assembly in and kept the frame. Throughout this process I have been in contact with Megan at the factory, and let me tell you, she is a credit to the company. My parts got back Friday. The Weapon Kote (or whatever SA calls it) turned out great, they even did my chamber indicator in black so it would contrast with the OD slide and small parts. My only problem is that they have my barrel and range is tomorrow! It is true that I don't technically have to qual with this gun, but come on, the taxpayers are buying the ammo! (Thanks by the way... ;) So, yeah, I'm pissed. I shot an email to Megan, but haven't heard from her yet. I'm pretty much just venting here, so don't anybody think I'm badmouthing SA. They are a great company, and like all human-based orgonizations, they just made a mistake. No worries here, I'm just impatient. Thanks for listening, or acting like it anyway...

MC

·
Registered
342 Posts
the od slide is freakin' sweet, isn't it? I bet with the black indicator, it looks even better than mine.

I don't understand why they didn't send the slide and barrel together. Mine took three weeks door to door, completely. Megan won't let you down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts