1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have three X-tensions in green that I will ship to someone if they order thee black ones and ship to me. I don't even own a green-framed XD!

They were all the local store had at the time, and they worked, so I bought them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just got the email and placed an order, then came on here to start a thread. Thanks for spreading the word Ocean82!

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
I have three X-tensions in green that I will ship to someone if they order thee black ones and ship to me. I don't even own a green-framed XD!

They were all the local store had at the time, and they worked, so I bought them.
Why not just send the colored plastic part? Or are they integral to the mag?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just ordered 2 polo shirts and a couple of magazines... bundle up your order to save up on shipping and handling

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just ordered a digi-camo 'Support our Troops' t-shirt and another 19 round magazine.

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
To clarify, it is just the plastic part I am referring to.
I have contacted SA about buying pieces that aren't on their site, and have had no trouble getting parts. Have you called about getting only those parts?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can't find a listing for XDm Compact 9mm mag extensions. I guess I'll have to call them. Going to get a couple of 13rd and and a couple of 19 rounders. But I have one 19 at home that I'd like a #2 extension for.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Can't find a listing for XDm Compact 9mm mag extensions. I guess I'll have to call them. Going to get a couple of 13rd and and a couple of 19 rounders. But I have one 19 at home that I'd like a #2 extension for.
After I placed the order online I called. The mag extensions are usually only $10, sale price is $7. She gladly added them to my order.

Also when I called I believe she told me any order total between $50 and $150 is the flat $12.00 shipping.

I ordered two #3 mag extensions (already have two extra 19 round mags), two 13 round mags, two drink coozies and two tshirts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have contacted SA about buying pieces that aren't on their site, and have had no trouble getting parts. Have you called about getting only those parts?
I think you have misunderstood me. The parts I need (the X-tension) are available in black on their site. I bought green ones (locally), and am offering to trade them to someone if they need green (since green is not available on their site).

:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts