Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this email today and noticed that it says that at this one day showing, you get the 3 free mags and bag INSTANTLY. No registering it online and waiting several weeks for the stuff. I like the idea and might have to attend this one. It is about an hour away from me, but I still might work it out and attend.

Are these happening in your neck of the woods too?

Joe
LOCAL EVENT​
gearup2022-email-hero-1200-3

Gear Up is back! Receive 3 free magazines and a free range bag INSTANTLYwhen you purchase pre-packaged Gear Up 2022 firearms at Defiant Arms.

Join us at:
Defiant Arms
5200 Denton Highway #20
Haltom City, TX

July 19, 2022

10am - 6pm

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
That’s what my XDM-9 was. I bought it at Sportsman and when they brought it out it was in a the bag and the extra mags. At that time everything was also in a hard case. Normally the hard cases had cut out foam in them but this one was just open with the bag, gun and accessories inside. Either way free extra mags are a good thing. I like to have at least 6 mags per gun especially with the recent BS bans. You never know when you’ll break, lose or screw one up.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like to have many mags available for my various guns also. Like you said, you never know when you'll break, lose, or screw one up.

Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got a confirmation email yesterday about my Gear Up entry. It said that I will see my gear in 8-12 weeks. That seems like a long wait. Is that what everyone else is seeing? Maybe I just got in during a flood of entries.

·
Registered
SIG Glock Ruger Hk M&P S&W Springfield Taurus
41 Posts
One of the dealers here in town also had the fde Hellcats with five magazines out on the shelves for display + Gear Up Poster up on the wall...
They have to compete with the M&P Shield Plus, Glock 43Xs & SIG P365s

I emailed SA Customer service about only receiving one magazine & no case, box owner's manual etc.
Got a reply Monday =

Good afternoon,
I am sending you: Cable Lock, Soft Case, Box + Manual, and an 11 round Magazine under warranty.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Best regards,
Matt C | Customer Service
Team Springfield
420 West Main Street
Geneseo, IL 61254

800-680-6866

Now that is customer service brother
ANY QUESTIONS?? YOU ROCK MattC.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
One of the dealers here in town also had the fde Hellcats with five magazines out on the shelves for display + Gear Up Poster up on the wall...
They have to compete with the M&P Shield Plus, Glock 43Xs & SIG P365s

I emailed SA Customer service about only receiving one magazine & no case, box owner's manual etc.
Got a reply Monday =

Good afternoon,
I am sending you: Cable Lock, Soft Case, Box + Manual, and an 11 round Magazine under warranty.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Best regards,
Matt C | Customer Service
Team Springfield
420 West Main Street
Geneseo, IL 61254

800-680-6866

Now that is customer service brother
ANY QUESTIONS?? YOU ROCK MattC.
Did you get yours from a dealer FTF? If so sounds like someone was dipping into the goodies. :mad:

·
Registered
SIG Glock Ruger Hk M&P S&W Springfield Taurus
41 Posts
Did you get yours from a dealer FTF? If so sounds like someone was dipping into the goodies. :mad:
That's exactly what happened, It was FTF at a near bye dealer
Like their brother/son/mom etc. bought one CHEAP & got an extra magazine + case-loader etc.
OR they really couldn't find it & the magazine & case will be sold when they find it out front OR maybe even call me?

I ordered two 11 round magazines & have a 13 & 15 now + if I get the Gear Up I'll have 7 total
More than enough
Great of SA to take care of me like that = Amazing!
They want satisfied customers so they will buy another Springfield in the future
I really like the XDs & Hellcats + SA's 1911s +
They make good stuff
They just don't seem to get the recognition in the USA like SIG Glock Ruger Hk etc.
The HS Produkt H11 is one Hell of a Pistol IMO

I have a SIG Sauer P365XL on layaway with three magazines & romeo zero optic for $485
It will be my 1st red dot handgun @ 56 years old
I have another romeo zero coming & paid $80 for it that will be going on my Hellcat OSP = #3
Hand Arm Handwriting Textile Finger
Handwriting Circuit component Rectangle Post-it note Font

1 - 12 of 12 Posts