Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my XD 45 back from Springer Precision. Gun was gone for a month to the day. Combat trigger job, Dawson night sights, polishing ,etc.

200 rds, (some handloads included) - looking for the perfect load! Gun functioned perfectly, did exactly what I wanted. All 200 rounds into the torso portion of a silhouette target from 7ft - 45 ft.

Trigger job was great!:p As were the Dawson sights. Scott & crew did a great job, I would recommend them to anyone wanting a better shooting XD 45.. Sure made my XD a better pistol.

Will it ever be equal in accuracy to a 1911? No way! But I got exactly what I wanted. A gun which will quickly deliver a large amount of lead where I want it to go.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Sounds cool fishcop. But I have to say, I've owned two 1911's and my XD45 shoots way better and more accurate than they did.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Good report! I am not surprised that you are very happy with Scott's work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yep ... Springer knows XD's, and does top quality work ... as for accuracy between a 1911 and an XD ... I'd put my money on the XD doing better in rapid fire and the 1911 doing better in slowfire, if the 1911 has as good a trigger job as the XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts