Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy folks,
Today I'm selling an awesome item for you hunters and fishermen. These are Sportsman 720 recordable glasses. Here's a link: Black Sportsman - $269.00 : HandsFreeVideo.com, Capture the Moment, Share the Excitement, Relive the Thrill

These are glasses that allow you to record whatever you're looking at. They're very simple to use and can record up to 1.5 hours of video. The picture quality is great - 720P. They come with 3 interchangeable lenses - clear, yellow, and polarized dark. You can download everything to your TV or computer without having to download any special programs.

Imagine sitting in your tree stand and the buck of a lifetime comes walking your way. These glasses will allow you to record the harvesting of that trophy. Or, imagine sitting in your fishing boat when the big one takes the lure. You'll be so glad you recorded that once in a lifetime moment. Or, imagine playing catch with your son and being able to record it while keeping your hands free.

These are really cool.

I need to point out that I adjusted the temples with a heat gun, which you're supposed to do, so you may need to reshape them for your head.

I used them once. The yellow and clear lenses are unused.

Price: $125 shipped OBO NOW $100
Payment: Paypal or USPS money order

You can see that these go for $250 and up. These are the best you can get on the market. Now for the pics:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw a thread of someone wearing some recordable glasses and thought I'd bump this sale thread.

Price is OBO.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop on these. These would be awesome for you competitive shooters out there.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'd buy them right now if I weren't trying to finish an AR project and re-stock my dangerously low ammo stockpile. Looks like a fun gadget.

·
Super Moderator
22,195 Posts
Those are pretty sweet!!!!

Ship APO?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, I'm sick of looking at these. Any respectable offer will be considered. I will also take a M&P9 fullsize mag as a partial trade.

I've seen lots of threads recently of POV shooting. These glasses will do just that (in HD).

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
man I'd love to buy these if I did not need prescription lenses in my shooting glasses

1 - 11 of 11 Posts