Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
man...$61 for the red dot and mount? i'm interested to see how it holds up to more than some .22 shooting...

may i make a suggestion? perhaps if you could talk more about the characteristics of the item you're are discussing that would be helpful...like, it's nice to know how many magazines you got or whatever, but how do they work? what, beyond the color/transparency, is cool about them? just a thought...hope you don't take this the wrong way...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man...$61 for the red dot and mount? i'm interested to see how it holds up to more than some .22 shooting...

may i make a suggestion? perhaps if you could talk more about the characteristics of the item your are discussing that would be helpful...like, it's nice to know how many magazines you got or whatever, but how do they work? what, beyond the color/transparency, is cool about them? just a thought...hope you don't take this the wrong way...
ther will be second video that goes more in to detail

·
Registered
223 Posts
Question for you...

Looking at that bolt, I don't see anything that looks like a .223 cartrige... Does the bullet JUMP from where the .223 bolt would sit, all the way THROUGH the chamber, to hit the rifling lands, or is there a piece that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Question for you...

Looking at that bolt, I don't see anything that looks like a .223 cartrige... Does the bullet JUMP from where the .223 bolt would sit, all the way THROUGH the chamber, to hit the rifling lands, or is there a piece that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Mike
The bolt assy He was showing is designed for Spike's "dedicated" 22LR barrel for the AR15. The barrel extension is quite a bit different. So the piece you are asking about is not required, like it is with the Ceiner convrsion kit.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The bolt assy He was showing is designed for Spike's "dedicated" 22LR barrel for the AR15. The barrel extension is quite a bit different. So the piece you are asking about is not required, like it is with the Ceiner convrsion kit.
Oh... I thought this was their "we're getting into the conversion" "new" bolt, not just a new bolt for the uppers they already sell...

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts