Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not their prices. I know many here have Spike's Tactical products. I have a lower from them. Just thought I would let everyone know that they are in the same boat as CTD. They have raised their prices on lowers to $180 since last week. Just and FYI.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Verified.

Makes me kinda glad I sold my previous ST-15 lower (paid $105 ftf in 2007), even though it was only used with a CZ-V22 upper. Maybe he has a valid reason, but a certain mfr less than 75 miles from him has not raised their prices.

It worked fine, but between hating spiders and the sudden price bump I have no regrets.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has been great, but its just a lower. They say it is because their suppliers have raised prices. Why are other companies still offering $100 lowers?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Smells funny to me. I just bought a SNS lower for $120. I won't pay that much for a stripped lower.
Slugger

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i just bought 2 cmmg lowers for 120 each

i would never pay 180 for a striped lower

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Jesus guys ... The CTD situation is horrible because they are flat out lying about MSRP and raised prices on everything. Spike was going to be raising the prices on his lowers even before the election. So, cut him a break. If you want one of his lowers, buy it. If not, don't. I just spent nearly $900 on five lowers and one LPK.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cold War Shooters is another group of idiots raising prices. $300 for Noveske lowers.. glad I got mines for $140 a couple weeks back.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I saw that on there and thought to myself W-T-F ... aren't the Noveske lowers forged? I'm sure they are one of the higher end forged receivers but for that money you could be into a Tactical Innovations billet receiver with some money towards a 2-Stage LPK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts