Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
are their any clubs or IDPA in northwestern PA since i keep hearing about them?
I recommend you start a new thread with this topic. "IDPA in Pennsylvania". You'll get more response. Also. Pennsylvania shooters have a forum of their own. Can't remember what they call it. Do a google search and it should pop up.

Good thread. I came here looking for similar info as I am thinking of getting started in competition. A friend of mine has some videos on youtube and showed them to me recently. They can be seen here.

YouTube - jessicarafael's Channel

Anyway, in talking with him, one of the things that has made him FASTER is AMMO. He is now reloading and has a load that shoots VERY SMOOTHLY with almost NO Recoil. I think he said he got his cost per 100 down to $8. ;)

If and when I get into this, I haven't decided between Glock or XD, but I am leaning XD (I have never really liked the Glocks). I already own a Subcompact 9mm and love it, but for competition, I would need something Full-size.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.