Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUst a quik question. What HKS speed loader will fit the XD MAgs. If anyone has this info it would be most helpful. Thanks folks.

Tombo

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Fatman. All I needed was the part number.

Tombo

BTW
GO STROS. It is good to finally see them winning an LCS.
(originally from Beaumont here)

·
Registered
285 Posts
I use the HKS all the time with my XD Service mags. It is well worth the money considering how sharp the top edges of those little buggers are. It also makes it a lot easier on my thumb after a 250 round practice session. For under ten bucks these things are a steal! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Any advice on which model is best and why? pistol-gear has two different models and I don't know which to get.

I've never used one of these things.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have had the HKS and then I most recently have the other one, the super thumb. It works good on either the sub or the service size mags. The HKS did not work well on the sub mags unless you modify it and then if you have the grip extensions I don't guess the HKS would work, never tried it.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
XDTOM40 said:
I have had the HKS and then I most recently have the other one, the super thumb. It works good on either the sub or the service size mags. The HKS did not work well on the sub mags unless you modify it and then if you have the grip extensions I don't guess the HKS would work, never tried it.
The HKS did not work well on the sub mags unless you modify it and then if you have the grip extensions I don't guess the HKS would work, never tried it.
It works very well with my sub mags which also have the Pierce grip extensions. But I did have to modify it for the grips. I just bolted a piece of aluminum to the speed loader.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts