Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if I am the only one that uses it (the speed Loader from XD gear) I use it everytime.

I have a condition that robs me of strength, and if I try to load more than one magazine, my hands would be cramping for days.

With the Speed loader I can shoot all weekend with no problems!

So I am glad they came with it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Iv never really used them. I just give that last round hell and it goes in. Lol my mags are broke in now so it's not hard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I use the one that came with the XD Gear on almost every mag reload at the range. We only get 10 round magazines here in California, so you tend to spend a lot of time reloading. I thought about buying the UpLULA, but the one that comes with the gear package seems to work well enough for now.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I like the Uplula better...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I had the UpLula from a previous pistol. Continue to use it now. Just works better and faster than the XD Gear one.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I use the one that was included with my XDM. It is easier to load the 19rd magazine than the 13rd magazine. After reloading a number of times the spring gets a little more "user friendly". Although I can load them without the loader, it makes those last few rounds a lot easier to load.

·
Premium Member
127,168 Posts
I use the UPLULA and like it a lot.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I use it. Or at least I did until I wore all my mag springs in...dont really have to worry about it now that theyve stretched out some... :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
All about work smarter not harder. At least for now I use it every time. Only 800 rounds through my xdm.

·
Registered
18,433 Posts
+1 for Uplula. Money well spent. Loads much easier and faster. Especially if you are out shooting different calibers and different brand guns.

Works with all except the rimfires and Desert Eagle. There is also one for the AK but I have not bought it yet:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Uplula for all my 9mm and 45 acp pistols. I also use the AK lula for my 7.62 and 5.45 caliber rifles. Best $20 I've ever spent.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I use the loader that came with my Xdsc. I have 4 16 rd mags and 2 13 rd mags, so I use it every time I reload.....I really like it.
I see that the uplula is highly touted but I havent tried one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use mine. It is not the fastest but it makes the last few rounds go a lot easier. I have about 7 mags and all of them are new/stiff.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds like I'll have to give the Uplula a try! I'm all for anything to make it easier. I'd rather spend more time putting rounds down range than filling a mag.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts