Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an XD9 Tactical today and the dealers distributor was all out. Sold the last one yesterday. Just my luck. :cry: But maybe luck was on my side after all. The distributor said that the next batch they receive will be a promo that includes (3) 15 round mags and a holster for the same price. :D

No firm delivery date was given. Possibly 2-4 weeks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the XD at The Firing Lane in Bogart/Athens, GA for a total of $518.

I called them and their distributor is RSR. I think their website is http://www.rsrgroup.com

I couldn't find anything about this particular promo on the website. Keep checking. This link is for consumer promotions http://www.rsrgroup.com/opnrebates.php

I did find out that the dealers price was $414. I checked with several dealers in the area and they all were around the same final price.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Cabela's in Wheeling, WV still has a bunch sub packs, some service packs, and about nothing else XD wise. Not really down there enough to tell whether they move very many XD's or not.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picked up the XD9 Tactical today! It indeed was a promo pack with (3) 16-round magazines with two columns of sight holes. A small XD Gear holster was also included.

As a double bonus my sons Ruger Mark III 22/45 came in today also. Will post picks later.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
ZXD9 said:
Picked up the XD9 Tactical today! It indeed was a promo pack with (3) 16-round magazines with two columns of sight holes. A small XD Gear holster was also included.

As a double bonus my sons Ruger Mark III 22/45 came in today also. Will post picks later.
How much and where? :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$518 out the door in Bogart, GA at The Firing Lane. Bogart is right next to Athens.

After I ordered this gun I ran into an old friend who now sells guns and accessories. He sold me a Ruger for a great price. I'll see him tonight and ask him to quote some XD prices.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went to a gun show last week, ran into one of the reps who also has a gun shop in Parkersburg, WV. He had a XD40 4inch with three hicap mags, a holster all for $427.00

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The guy I bought my Ruger from is going to give me some XD pricing to share with everyone. He's a great guy and has been selling shooting accessories for several years. Now he's expanding into selling guns. Unless it's against forum rules I'll post up the pricing as soon as I get it.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
ZXD9 said:
The guy I bought my Ruger from is going to give me some XD pricing to share with everyone. He's a great guy and has been selling shooting accessories for several years. Now he's expanding into selling guns. Unless it's against forum rules I'll post up the pricing as soon as I get it.
Should be OK to buy and sell here....... http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewforum.php?f=6

·
Registered
398 Posts
I didn't get the holster (wouldn't have worked anyway--I'm a southpaw) but just a few weeks ago, for $409+tax,etc. I got my XD9 Service and two high-cap mags from The Bullet Hole in Overland Park, KS. I thought it was a great deal. I think I got the last of the Service 9s, but they had several other XDs, including the subs and a coupla .40s.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I thought The Firing Line only rented, not sold, guns? I know Franklins next door sells, although their prices are slightly high.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xd8324 said:
I thought The Firing Line only rented, not sold, guns? I know Franklins next door sells, although their prices are slightly high.
They do sell guns. As of last week they actually are starting to stock some guns. Had several H&K's and some used WWII Lugers. Had a couple other handguns and some rifles too.

I'm wondering if they are under new ownership. I noticed target prices have dropped too.

Do you come to Athens to shoot or do you shoot at Bulls Eye? I went to Bulls Eye once to watch a USPSA match. Probably going to start shooting with the GPSL in September.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went to a gun show over the weekend and purchased an XD9 SC, with 1-15rnd mag, 2-10rnd mags and the holster in a special promo, all for $449. Was this good compared to your experience or did I get ripped?

:?:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts