Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of Spartan Tactical night sights for my OD Gen 4 G19 last Saturday evening from ManVentureOutpost.com. Never heard of them, found the link on a forum. They had good prices on most of their sights.

Received a shipping email on Monday, and they will be delivered to my office on today's UPS shipment. Not bad.

Hopefully I'll get them installed this week, and post a range report.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I was thinking of leaving mine stock, but I have changed my mind. I think some brighter sights is in order. Let us know. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of leaving mine stock, but I have changed my mind. I think some brighter sights is in order. Let us know. :cool:
Will do. I originally had basically the same sights on my black G19 several years ago (Pro dot front with green outline, pro operator rear).

When I bought my G26, I went with TFO's. I liked them so much that I slowly transitioned all my EDC's to them.

I wanted something different for my OD G19. I may carry it occasionally, but it will mainly be a range/competition gun (not all out comp, just the occasional things they do at the range).

I'll post some pics with a range report.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts